Sweet Potato Wedges
Donnelly Chimmichurri Sweet Potato Wedges
with Sirloin Steak
- ½ Donnelly Chimichurri Wedges
- Sirloin Steak
- Good Quality Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
- Irish Atlantic Sea Salt, just a pinch
- Cracked Black Pepper, just a pinch
- Pre-heat a fan-assisted oven to 190 degrees Celsius and add in the Donnelly Chimmichurri Wedges. Make sure to leave the sour cream and lime dip and chimichurri sauce to one side. Cook for 25 – 30 minutes.
- While this is cooking in the oven, season the steak with 1 tbsp of olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat up a heavy grill or frying pan and drizzle over 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Once the grill or pan is really hot, carefully place on the steak. Cook for around 4 minutes on the first side and around 3 minutes on the other. NOTE: To test for a medium-rare steak, use the softest part of your thumb as a guide. When the steak feels the same as the bottom of your thumb, it should be cooked medium/rare.
- Once cooked, allow steak to rest on a wooden board.
- Remove the wedges from oven.
- Slice the steak into strips and serve with ½ of the sweet potato wedges. Drizzle some of the chimichurri sauce over the steak and wedges and serve with the sour cream and lime dip. Enjoy!